Monday, March 10, 2014

Blogs, Blogs, Blogs!

Though there are many great blogs out there, especially for our ACCT11059 class this semester, the top three in my opinion all have their own unique attributes that make them more interesting, and in a sense more fun to read, and understand, and in no particular order here they are:

1. http://brilouisekempacct11059.blogspot.com.au/

I really enjoy this blog because it has a wealth of information, that isn't stagnant, and boring, the author tries to make it as interesting as possible, the layout is easy to navigate and it contains more than just a welcome message. Here are my top 3.

2. http://dheepaapps.blogspot.com.au/

I chose this blog, because Woolworths Limited has a special place in my heart, after working there for almost four years, it makes sense to me to be interested in its financials, as half of my family have shares in the organisation. I enjoy this blog because it is very much to the point, and doesn't beat around the bush.

and

3. http://irisonvleeacct11059.blogspot.com.au/

I enjoy this blog because there is allot of information regarding the authors organisation, there is interesting news and allot of other information that I think will come in handy understanding my organisation later in the future.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Evelyn for my being one of your top 3. I hope to sometime in the next couple of days complete my KCQ's. I really like how your blog is easy to read and very colourful. I will be watching with keen interest how you are going over the rest of the course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog very much!!!Simple but very clear!!! And really appreciate your suggestion for top favorite blogs. I found the last of favorite as well :)

    ReplyDelete